


Just wanted to assure everyone that Ella is feeling well and went back out into the Mojave desert. Here she is with the Joshua trees. Good thing elephants have tough hides! Tomorrow we will go up into the snowy mountains that you see in the background! This afternoon she just wanted to hang out at the pool again. Is Vegas the only place you find big cactus plants growing by the pool?
OUCH! Ella? Doesn't that hurt? Man... no kiddin' about those tough hides! Did you EVER know an elephant that likes to CLIMB as much as our Ella? Enjoy those mountains tomorrow! What beauuuuuuutiful country!
ReplyDeleteYes, Gildah liked to climb, but not trees! :-]
ReplyDeleteAre you taking Ella to Mt. Charleston? There were a few things I loved about living in Vegas. Red Rock, Mountain Charleston and the abundance of summing pools are among the best. I also liked the 24 hour days. Ella is lucky.
ReplyDeletequilldancer.com
Mount Charleston
ReplyDeleteSorry, I am sick and should be sleeping.