Saturday, March 21, 2009

Up to Mount Charleston!






It was another beautiful day! We drove up to Mount Charleston in the Spring Mountain range. It is west of town and there are actually ski & snowbourd runs on the other side of the mountain from where we were. Most tourists don't even realize there is skiing just an hour N/W of town!
Ella really enjoyed the crisp, pine air, snow & blue sky! Note her little snowman and snow angel!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh what giant-sized fun for Ella! And I bet there aren't many people in your neck of the woods who can say that they went hiking on Mt. Charleston with an Elephant!

    And I see Ella is dressed all toasty warm. Her wardrobe must rival mine by now!

    quilldancer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pft! Her wardrobe is so WAY better than mine it's disgusting! She left outta here with the zebra print shirt on her back, and her little handbag -- everything else has been collected along the way!

    I can tell how much fun Ella is having! Ella - your snowman ROCKS! And I wonder how an elephant finds a large enough spot to make snow angels! That's AMAZING! Do be careful on the roof of the car! You know how easily they dent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous of Ella's adventures! If I could fit in a box, I wouldn't mind being sent around the States for adventures like these!

    I love Ella's snow angel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ella looks like she having so much fun in the snow in Nevada, but I hope she can't play in the snow in Wisconsin and it is all gone by the time she comes.

    ReplyDelete