Saturday, April 4, 2009

Oh what a night!





Ella and I wanted to hit the town one more time before her next long journey! We went downtown this time to the Freemont Street Experience! While here with us she has gotten hooked on the TV show, Dancing With The Stars, and her favorite professional dancer is Julianne Hough. Julianne's second career is country singing. She was one of the performers at an outdoor concert held prior to the Academy of Country Music Awards Show and we were excited to be able to catch a glimps of her on stage! We then enjoyed a couple of mojito's at the Island Oasis Bar before a little more gaming! That's my husband, Don, next to her there at the bar!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Fremont Street! One of my favorite places. I loved Fremont Street on a hot summer night with the music pounding and people laughing and the street artists doing their thing. Too cool. What did Ella think of the big over head screen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh my lucky LUCKY little elephant! I am sO jealous of all your experiences! Kathy... If I ever get to Vegas, I want a re-do!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ella got to enjoy some more of vegas. Life is so much slower here, is she ready for a quiet life?

    ReplyDelete