Saturday, April 4, 2009

When you dream, dream BIG!!!


Girls just want to have fun and that's just what we did! They say "What happens here, stays here" but I wish Ella could. However, she heads towards Wisconson early in the morning. I'm sure she will sleep all the way there!
I never thought there could be another elephant out there that was nearly as sweet as Gildah, but then I met Ella! I will really miss my new best friend!

3 comments:

  1. Whooooo hoooo! Looks like Ella can afford to pay her OWN way from here on out!

    Kathy, I am SO glad that you invited Ella to come to Vegas! You have been an awesome hostess and have just tickled me silly with your adventures with Ella! Thank you SO very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Sorry John & Betty that I misspelled Wisconsin! Have fun with Ella and give her a BIG hug from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ella may be more than we can handle after all that time in Vegas. She sure acted up in Church today.

    ReplyDelete